Welcome to hdpinoytv.com!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Haxclue.com website located at https://hdpinoytv.com.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue using hdpinoytv.com.
The following terms apply to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and disclaimer notice, and all agreements: “Client”, “you” and “you’re” means you, the person who logs into this website. . And as per the terms and conditions of the company. “Company”, “Ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “We” refers to both the Client and us. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Haxclue.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all content on hdpinoytv.com. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access it from hdpinoytv.com for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Layers should not be done at all:
- Republish content from hdpinoytv.com.
- Sell, rent or sublicense content from hdpinoytv.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy content from hdpinoytv.com.
- Redistribute content from hdpinoytv.com.
This agreement shall commence from that date.
Portions of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Haxclue.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Haxclue.com, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the thoughts and opinions of the person who posts their thoughts and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Haxclue.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any damages or expenses incurred as a result of any use and/or posting and/or display of the Comments. . on this website.
Haxclue.com reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene, or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or commercial activities or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Haxclue.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and others to use, reproduce and modify any of your Comments in any and all formats, formats, or media. give
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval.
- government agencies;
- search engine;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses. And
- Other than soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups are system-wide recognized businesses that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications, or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the Linking Party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- generally known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; And
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not appear to be offensive to us or our recognized business; (b) We have no adverse record of the organization. (c) the benefit we receive from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Haxclue.com, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the Linking Party and its products or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to Haxclue.com. Please include your name, your organization’s name, and contact information, as well as your site’s URL, a list of any URLs you wish to link to from our website, and the URL on our site. Add a list of the ones you want. Link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- using our corporate name; or
- linking using a uniform resource locator; or
- By using any other description of linking to our website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Use of the Haxclue.com logo or other artwork is not permitted to link absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way.
Responsibility for Content
We shall not be held responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to defend and indemnify us against all claims arising on your website. No link(s) shall appear on any website which may be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or otherwise violates the rights of any third party. Advocates infringement or other infringement.
Protection of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all or any specific links from our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions and this linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the content on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. or
- Exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
THE LIMITATIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS DISCLAIMER: (a) ARE SUBJECT TO THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPHS; and (b) governs all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.